Exclamation and its example.

An exclamation mark is a type of punctuation mark that goes at the end of a sentence. An exclamatory sentence conveys a strong emotion and ends with an exclamation mark(!).

For example:
1) " Aah! It's paining!"
2) "Stop! Come here!"

3) We won!
4) I'm free!

5) He actually won!
6) You're late again!

7) Wow! we won!
8) 
Oh! Most miserable wretch that I am!

9) Shut the door!
10) 
It's alive! It's alive!

11) 
I can't believe it's not Friday!
12) Look at him go!

13) I love it!
14) Get out of my way!

15) Stop! Don't copy!
16) Help! Help! Save me!

17) Let's go! We are late.
18) Yes, I will marry you.

19) The man won a million in cash!
20) Sit down!

21) Ah! There you are.
22) What a beautiful weather!

23) Hello! How are you?
24) Good night! Sweet dream.

25) " No school during lockdown - yippee!"
26) How beautiful this city is!

27) Wait, there is snake!
28) What a coincidence this is!

29) Hey, no smoking in here!
30) 
"Beauty and the Beast!"

31) 
"Wow! What a great lesson!"
32) 
"My God, it's a miracle!"

33) 
“What an exceptional child this is!”
34) Our team won this match!

35) I can't figure this out!
36) Unbelievable! You solved this sum.

37) Eureka! This phone is ringing.
38) Ouch! You are pinching.

39) Fantastic! You have done this job.
40) Wow! What a nice view!

41) What a great car you have!
42) Don't be so stupid!

43) How softly she talks!
44) How strange it was!
45) How disgusting it was!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FORMAT OF FORMAL LETTER

View and counterview.

Information Transfer.